Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My First Pair.

This pair was my first set of earrings I made. The crosses are apparently the "in" thing now a days so I went & purchased several to use. The crosses are made from fresh water seashell which makes them extremely fragile. I learned that if you drop them, they break. I have made a few others since & have given them to friends (IE: Steffy) who have been trying to help me get the word out there. I'm planning on sending a few others out by the end of this week to some lovely ladies: Melody, Dari, Liz, Kasey & Esspi. Hopefully they all enjoy them & stunt them hard. ;) It's going to be a busy few days after my regularly scheduled day, but it'll all be worth it.

- Ahlexandria

4 comments:

  1. These are super adorable!!! I can't wait as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The very first pair I made! I have to send you a pair. E-mail meeee: Ahlexandria@Gmail.Com

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats