Monday, August 1, 2011

& When I See Things Like This!

I melt inside! Go read Beans blog & read what she had to say about me. :)


2009 Pride.

I've known this girl for way too long. It's amazing how time comes and goes, but she is still who I've grown to love and get to know. She is another person that I can honestly say can be away from me for so long but nothing will change. If anything changes its her attitude and my attitude on life. Once again if you have a Tumblr, or even just like to read some good blogs (she is also apart of my 'Daily Reads' on the side), follow her.

4 comments:

  1. Thats a really nice picture. Thats really nice what she wrote :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dari,
    I've known Beans since she was about 15-16. She's about to be 21 & it amazes me how much she has grown. Her & I love this picture. Although it's 2 years old, it's still one of our favorites. Thank you so much. She's a doll! Someone new to follow on Tumblr. You have her, Skinny & my lovely Princess - Steffy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats