Sunday, August 28, 2011

HINT!

Check out my friend Steffy's Tumblr. You all have guessed in this post about what I'd be creating, what is my hobby. It's obvious! I just don't want to share much on it until I get samples out, hopefully get some help spreading the word & get pictures of what has been done so far. Hopefully it can all be gathered together soon. I want everything to branch out correctly. I will build an online store & have items on there. Different colors, different things, all to have creative items that are completely original.

Thank you all for your support & guesses. :)

8 comments:

  1. Knew it :) um I still didn't get your e-mail addy missy. Just e-mail me lol - stephany.lani@gmail.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esspi! I e-mailed you in your ask box. =/ It just doesn't let me put links. But I'll e-mail you now. :)

    A.Keys & Esspi, I'm sending out samples to those that are willing to help me promote. Please let me know if you'd like to be apart of it. I will then open up an Etsy account. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love them! can i buy some? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i buy some? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kasey definitely! Hit me up on Tumblr in my ask. Let me know what kind you want & I'll give you pricing. I'll give good pricing & throw in something for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh em gee! You have a talent. A talent that I LOVE!!! I will most definitely promote :) and buy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Mama Bear! :) I'm really just trying to do something with my extra time. I am telling my ladies (the ones that are such loyal readers, including you) to send me their mailing addresses. I will send a free sample. & then from there you can purchase after. Purchase one, I'll add another free with some extra things. :)

    Let me know. Ahlexandria@Gmail.Com. & all I ask is help promoting everything in hopes that my creativity can be shown to others, worn by others, enjoyed & also, I can just make something extra while I have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats