Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tuesday's (8.2) Lunch & Dinner.

Steffy & I have been figuring out healthy meals that we can make ourselves. She also mentioned that we should make posts about what we eat. Of course with her fantastic ideas I said "LETS!" Yesterday I had a vegetarian lunch (I'd like to call it) & a nice dinner that I seasoned with some help of a website that I found on Google.

Lunch: I had tuna with a little bit of mayo. I seasoned the tuna with lemon pepper seasoning. My tomatos and string beans are lightly seasoned. Wheat bread and some garlic pickles.

Dinner: Porkchops seasoned with a little bit of salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder & soy sauce. Then I placed it in the pan with tomato sauce that coated the noodles on the side.

They were both so enjoyable. I had a iced tea for dinner and drank my homemade iced tea at lunch. :)

2 comments:

  1. That looks very good.
    The only thing is, I dont eat pork, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always subsitute the pork with chicken breast. You can't ever go wrong with chicken breast. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats