Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Stank Face & Inexpensive Buys.





   Let's start off that I'm a fool. I have a bad habit of making stank faces. I had to share that with everyone lol. I also wanted to share my outfit for the day. The shirt that was is a thick jersey material shirt. Danice had a ton on sale for $2, so I definitely splurged & got a couple of them. The skirt is from Forever 21. It's nice & flowy and not too short at all. I paid $9.50 for it & decided to get this color instead of purple (which I LOVE purple!) because there were a lot more on the racks.
   I also will be sharing some exciting news very soon! I'm getting my things together for this new hobby that I am going to start doing & hopefully with all my family, friends & readers support it will all turn out well. My family & friends have already thought I'm creative & this is a great idea. I even getting offered a helping hand! :) I have to say, they're all so amazing! So I just want to get my feet wet & then show everyone everything.
   I finished 'Ask Alice', which I want to write about too. I am trying to figure out what will be my next book. School work needs to come into play some time soon. I have a test that I need to take which I completely forgot the material for in order to start the next section. - If you all don't know I'm taking classes in Business/Accounting. I figured since it's a field that I've been in for a while I can build on it for an associates. I've messed up so much when it's come to college & my health played a major role. I'm just trying to get myself back in the swing of things, slowly but surely.
   & of course the PICTURES! I haven't forgotten, but still haven't had internet where I'm staying. It really stinks, I won't say that it doesn't. I have pictures still from Jamaica, 4th of July, my trip to Virginia & the wedding from Sunday. I probably have others in there that I need to post up too, UGH!

I hope everyone's "Hump Day" is going well. :)
- Ahlexandria

6 comments:

  1. Your freaking face. I adore it. & this outfit! it's so cute. All of your outfits are cute. I'm so happy that you are actually going to begin this project. I'm very proud of you, support you, and will be here to help with anything you need.

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute ! & yes the pictures! I wanted to see the pictures from your trip.
    Whatever your project is, I bet it is really amazing (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute face! and i love everything you bought, especially the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S can't wait to hear what the hobby is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ladies are absolutely the cutest & very supportive!

    Steffy - I know you've already seen my little project & you seem so much more excited than I am! You know I'm not one of fashion, but I do like to just toss on what I think goes right & especially at the cost that I get it for. I try my best to find good deals & sales.

    Dari - I OWE YOU & EVERYONE! This not having internet is killing me. & it's not even because of me which I'd beat myself up over. Miss living at Mom's house for this exact reason, everything was taken care of! The project I hope you get involved with.

    Mama Bear - You too! I want you to be involved as well. The more support, the bigger word gets, the better. I am going to post it hopefully in the next week. I just have to gather everything properly to make sure I don't have a set back. :) The skirt is so comfy, oh man, it's so cute! I just had to make sure wind didn't blow it up. & my face, my typical face, BLAH! Thank you though as always. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't wait to hear what the project is! and cute outfit as always!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats