Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Shucks!

I purchased the skirt and tribal shirt from H&M for no more than $5 each. My jean button down I got at the thrift for about $3. I wore my Steve Madden sandals that I've had that have a funky "snake" print, but in some way matched the shirt.

I've been completely exhausted. Things have been so hectic & I've been trying to make sure that I get some sample earrings out to fellow bloggers. I don't have high hopes, but I do wish that things turn out good with this hobby. It's something that I feel I can enjoy, it's something creative & other people can share my work with me. To the people who have supported me I can't thank you enough. Seriously, anything that keeps me humble & that allows me to use the ideas in my mind, is always positive.

For some reason I can find the motivation to take this test & restudy what I need to for it. It honestly just stinks that my mind isn't in that zone, but I have to force it to get there. UGH! What to do what to do?!

I hope everyone has been doing well. Update me, let me know how things are going. If I haven't commented on your blogs it's because 1) The one at here at work is odd & won't let me with my Google name unless it's a pop out. 2) It's difficult from my phone. 3) I just needed this extra number. LOL.

<3 - Ahlexandria

8 comments:

  1. Take the test! better late than sorry.

    Your new hobby is amazing! I'm 100% sure you won't be tired of it. I know I wont :)

    P.S Love the skirt btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.P.S I'll change my comment form to pop up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's only on my work computer that it happens. & I normally check on everyone's blogs from work. Sucks for me. :( I can't wait until the internet is back up in the apartment. I share it with the 1st floor & she's been having issues.

    & I know. It's take it at your own pace. I really just need to TAKE IT! UGH.

    Mama Bear, you're the best. :) I am excited for it. I'm going to build off what I'm making now, then start trying new things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahlex, you're so cute, and so is the outfit.

    Have high hopes! They're really cute, and its a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dari, thank youuuu. You girls are always complimenting me. :/

    & I need you address and information as well. Please e-mail it to me. I'm trying to get everything sent out by Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl just never foget to sit back and breath! then carry on :) don't overwhelm yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm trying my best not to. It's really hard A.Keys. I stress little things, even if it seems like I'm not. I need to just close my eyes sometimes & take a deep breath.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats