Friday, August 19, 2011

Studs x Crosses x Feathers.



This is the second time I give hints about the hobby/project I'm working on. Any ideas? Take a guess! ;) lol. I really love what I put together for today with some nice gold braided sandals. Simple for a Friday with my jeans. Now if only my jeans wouldn't fall down on me I'd really appreciate them.

I do apologize for the grainy quality. My 3GS camera is just not the best & my Canon has been waiting for me to play with it. My next venture to get back into once I find something to take pictures of. Honestly, AmorKeys' blog has inspired me to get back into photography, even if it's the simple things. Anything can either show it's beauty or how ugly it is. Either way it's a matter of sharing that with others & they can see it in their own light. Just because I see something that is ugly they might find beauty in it. Le 'Sigh, let's see if I can push that effort in too.

More news, more things, it's just a matter of time.

10 comments:

  1. I love studs! I buy them, and put them on everything lol.
    Are you designing clothes? Lol. (my guess)

    & I liked your photography (:

    I've always been into photography, its just I need a better camera lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't say anything yet. I will wait until other people guess. ;)

    I know! Photography is such a relieving feeling of how you view the world. I definitely have to get back into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe you are going to start designing clothes. You've had a lot of post about fashion lately...

    Oh I love the hair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Syd, you & Dari think the same thing. Idk idkkkkk. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg is it designing earrings? I THINK I THINK I THINK?

    i adore you! <3 girl trust me so many times im like omg this picture is amazing to me & it'll be something plain and simple to everyone else! beauty IS in the simple things! haha i'm gonna LOVE seeing your work once you get back into posting it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute studs and I really want to get into the feathers this Fall!

    Thanks for the follow <33 I love your blog!!

    :)

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, maybe something to do with accessories?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love the studded sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daisy, a lot of the girls love feathers. It's so fashionable.

    Esspi, I won't say until a post later this week. ;)

    Mama Bear, THANK YOU <3

    Later this week I will share the hobby & what it's about. I'm glad you're all so interested. Maybe once I share what it is I can do something for all of you regarding it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A.Keys,
    How could I even forget writing back to you?! Thank you for your inspiration. I truly do enjoy seeing what you post because it just helps me come up with other ideas, or even something so simple.

    I can't say what it is yet, later this week I will post what it is. Then I will be sure to share with my readers so they can contribute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats