Thursday, August 18, 2011

Repeat x Switch Up.




You've seen this shirt in a previous OOTD post. I decided to switch it up a bit from how I wore it. I found these harem-type pants at Danice for $6.99. They're very comfortable (I'm all about comfort) & flowy & cute. If you notice, I use flowy a lot! Anything that relates to comfort is essential in my wardrobe. They aren't down to the ankles, so more like a 'high water' kind of cotton pants. To make the purple stand out in the shirt I wore my Bamboo peep toe flats. I've had them for so long, but I know I got them at a great price.

There's something in these pictures that will be shared later on when I gather more information together, something relating to yesterday's post. I will share everything soon, very soon, once I get it all together & everyone can be a part of it. ;) Until then, you will have to play "I Spy" basically to find out what I might be speaking of. Pwah haha!

I hope everyone is having an amazing day. I have several things I want to do tonight & what I need to prepare for tomorrow night (which I hope pulls through well). I'm very excited for the outcome of my new hobby/project & I have a feeling (especially after the reactions I received), a lot of other people will too.

Until next blog post. xo's.
- Ahlexandria

9 comments:

  1. I love how your outfits are always so comfy looking but stylish at the same time :) and thanks for the comment, I tried to reply to you by email but I couldnt. I will update once I know but it does make me feel better knowing someone that has the same thing. I really appreciate the comment you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandi! :) Thank you. I try to stay as comfortable as possible because of how bloated I get from some of my health issues. But I also just try to put things together that I like, especially if they're a good price.

    I sent you my e-mail address. You can definitely e-mail me. I know things seem hard at the moment, & it's scary as I said, but when you have the right people by you, the right doctors, everything works out well. It also helps to be able to relate to someone. It's hard to continue thinking positive, but in reality there's so much to achieve, you can't do that by thinking negative.

    Keep your head up! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, I love the top! i would wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. comfy is always best! girl i'm with you 100% on the flowly-ness of clothing. i LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. E - I like your face. :] You're the best I swear. & I've had that necklace since I was 11. My mom gave it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. O-M-G those shoessss! I love them love them love them! You have cute polish and amazing style :)


    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daisy,
    Your style is very nice. You know how to put things together well & you also have such an eclectic blog that is pulls in viewers all around.

    Thank you for your compliment hun. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats