Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Right now I know you're down, but trust me, if you let it get the best of you it will. It will take over you & you will feel worthless. I've been there. I can't feel anymore worthless then what I am because my health already has done that share for me. All I can do is use the time that I have to make something of myself and leave an impact in this world. PLEASE DO THE SAME!
I wrote that to a friend today. She's going through something & I have gone through that same feeling. But all you can do it move on from it & make yourself better because of it. Now I know I think negative when I am in that same position in that moment, but I have found a way to try to build positivity into myself. There is no one to blame but yourself for your actions. Although others may have part in it, at the end of the day you chose to do so. So from that choice, you must decide where you want to go.

I hope she takes what I have written to her, including the above, and use it to her advantage. She's a bright young lady & she can get very far. I honestly just wish the best for everyone & hope they succeed in all they wish to do in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats