Tuesday, August 16, 2011

'Tuesday's With Morrie'.







I can not even describe how in love I fell with this book. I know it's a bit hard to know which sections I enjoyed, but even reading the entire paragraph in the picture you will see that it's very good for self improvement. I honestly suggest that everyone takes the time to read it. I can send the extra book to anyone, as long as they're willing to send it back lol. It helped me get a better grasp of my health, the issues I deal with & life overall. It gives you a better understanding of what life should be like & why people are so clouded by decisions & what we believe for it to be like.

Happy Reading.
- Ahlexandria

8 comments:

  1. After reading the little snippets you posted, I'm going to pick up this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a definite must buy! I got one on Amazon & one in a thrift store. If you'd like to me to ship it to you, shoot me an e-mail. Then when you're done reading you can write me a letter with what you thought & ship it back.

    Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll add it to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. added to my list. thankyouverymuch!
    btw, did you get my email?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ash, it's a MUST read! & I just received it. It went into my spam folder. =/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this book. It was such a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If Darianne doesn't take your offer , I definitely would love to :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mama Bear,
    I think you should definitely buy the book. Right now I'm even offering to mail out the extra copy or the one I have.

    My darling Esspi,
    I have two books, so you let me know I will mail you out one along with a nice letter & some goodies. ;)

    KASEYYYYYYYYYYY! <3 You found me. I hope all has been going well for you darling.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats