Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stuck Inside.

Due to the hurricane I'm stuck inside. It's a lot easier to post on Tumblr then it is here from my iPhone, so I posted some pictures of the apartment while I was bored. Unfortunately since I've moved there, there has been issues. Flooding has occurred, as well as making sure the wall that was taken down to fix the electric was rewired properly, & tons of other things. Finally after some time of being there I got to put things up & decorate. It's coming together slowly. I still need to add some things, but so far so good. :)
Chalkboard wall in the hallway going to the bathroom.
Check it out & let me know what you all think. Click here & see the rest of the pictures from today.

6 comments:

  1. Aw I'm jealous! I want a chalkboard wall. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you on instagram? If so, add me @stephcakes :-).

    Girl NY got it bad w/ the hurricane, I'm glad you're okay though :D Chalkboard wall is amazing. My daughter would have a field day w/ that SMH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn i always wanted a chalkboard wall. thankfully you're okay. we even felt aftershocks all the way in toronto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies, I used to have a chalkboard door in my mom's house (if you read on Tumblr) & I just wanted to expand it. So now it's like the highlight of the entire place. lol.

    Dari, it's very simple. They have spray that turns into chalkboard at Home Depot.

    Esspi, @Ahlexandria I believe on Instagram, although I don't use it a lot. & come down to NY & bring your daughter, I'd love her work on my wall. :)

    A.Keys, it's very easy to do! Even a small section like I had on the chalkboard door works! & UGH! This weather was a bummer. I want to visit Canada again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your apartment is hot. I love the sponge-bob bathroom and the chalkboard wall! I see your a big fan of IKEA! I am too :)

    P.S I love this photo ---> Coney Island Curly Fro.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mama Bear! :) <3
    Thank you for going through my Tumblr, seriously. :) The random posts that I put up there. IKEA OMFG I AM IN LOVE! I am planning on adding more things in the next few weeks just to finish the place up. This means MORE PICTURESSS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats