Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One Week Left.

There's only one week left of August & I still haven't gone to an amusement park, or the beach again. Well I did go to the beach in July, but not since then. I really need to make the best of my first weekend of September, even if it means dragging myself out of bed to enjoy it!



I have a jean skirt on today and my plaid quarter sleeve tucked in. You can't notice in the pictures but there is purple, so I wrote my purple sandals that you saw in last weeks post. The nail polish on my toesies aren't the same though lol. I'm very tired, so the first picture doesn't do much justice for me.

I created a Tumblr again! I wrote my nice little letter to Tumblr on there so you should check it out. With what I am trying to do I need to branch out more, even if it means going back to that annoying site. I hope that it's going to benefit what I am trying to do & bring about new viewers. My blog site is my main concern, my once a day post. Tumblr is literally being USED, I really just want it to work out. SO if you do have a Tumblr you should follow me! :)

Hope everyone's "Hump Day" (the most abused phrase on a Wednesday) is going well!
- Ahlexandria

I still need a signature.

13 comments:

  1. i have a tumblr BUT i just can't get with using it regularly LOL. to everyone its like a god sent website but to me its just overrated lol. & you look cute as ALWAYS!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit!
    I took the liberty to make you one! (:

    http://i52.tinypic.com/2vlmo8z.png

    ReplyDelete
  3. A.Keys, I just need it for what's upcoming. Since it's more popular it will hopefully help with what I'm going to do. But occasional posting is good. I will still follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DARI! WHY DO YOU SPOIL ME?! I LOVEEE IT! What happens when I change my layout?!

    & THANK YOU X's INFINITY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty! I love your outfit!

    happy hump day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mama Bear, you're far too kind. You've been slacking on your posts. When are you going to have a give away? Even though I don't have a Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, I'm glad you like it.
    and if you change it, you'll just get a new one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Followed you :) (via scorpio), but I'm not too active on there honestly.

    Goodluck on whatever it is you're trying to do though ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. My loveeee, check your ask box. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the shirt and welcome back to tumblr =)
    did you get the list i sent you?

    ReplyDelete
  11. A-dria your style is so damn dope! I'm back in NY(LI) now thank god. keep the fashion flowing, you got a good look. Love how your world is living, breathing and glowing with energy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad to have you back on tumblr. I'm already following and I know what you mean. I use it to branch out to my blogspot too.

    I love the plaid and jean skirt, you have the best hair ever <3

    xoxo,
    daisy

    http://imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Q,
    I'm glad you're back. I can't say much more than thank you & thanks for always following up. :)

    Daisy,
    Yes. I needed it back. Now it's a matter of regaining followers. Slowly but surely I guess.

    Ash,
    I wrote in your ask on Tumblr. You're too much. <3


    Seriously, thank you all for spoiling me with compliments. If it wasn't for Dari's suggestion about posting what I wear I wouldn't. It's not every day do you find great deals. I don't think I dress all that great compared to these fashion blogs, but I do like to let people know you can wear whatever you'd like & think that you can pull off. If it's from the thrift, on sale, or a million bucks.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats