Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Simple + Comfort.



Another day of being completely exhausted! I'm not sure if it's because of the weather change, or I just haven't been getting more than 6 hours of sleep. My body is on the verge of collapsing! I don't think the health issues I have makes it any easier for me.

Anyways,
I wrote down some outfit ideas on Monday to pull out for the week. It worked out pretty well. Yesterdays outfit was mostly H&M, easy to just pull from the closet already put together & put on after my shower. Today, same thing. I have my H&M Trousers on, with a peach shirt, my Forever 21 sweater, my thrift belt & my little laceless oxfords from Payless. No matter where you buy, as long as you like it that's what matters. The majority of the things I wear I've had & just started throwing them together or wearing them.

Happy Wednesday! Friday isn't here soon enough. Monday is Labor Day & I just want to have a nice relaxing weekend.

- Ahlexandria

6 comments:

  1. You are SO cute! I love your hair, and this outfit. it's adorable!!!

    I wish Friday was here soon enough too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Blushes] THANK YOU! :) My hair is a big fro today. I'm too lazy to actually do it. & Thanks Mama Bear. I just through some colors together on Monday to try & have outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are SO damn adorable! i jsut wanna pinch your cheeks LOL! as anways, cute outfit <3

    that opening paragraph = ME! try and drink a lot more water and sleep more... advice i literally need to take myself lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinch my cheeks?! OUCHHH! & Thank you a ton A.Keys. <3

    As for sleep, I honestly do try to. It's just hard sometimes. I try to have as much water as possible. I even water down my juice.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats