Friday, September 2, 2011

Inkwell + HK.

Friday = Jean Day. It's cold in here, but definitely an easy going day with the upcoming holiday weekend. I did my first mailing for the earrings today. Put two pairs in there for Melody, with some little extras that I hope she likes. I plan on sending her more soon with a shirt that I will fix up with studs or a little design. Everyone who has contacted me about the samples have been nothing more than supportive. I can honestly say that I am beyond grateful for everything. You ladies, even gents, have been awesome!

I'm going to work on some more earrings this weekend. I am taking requests for the moment because it makes it easier to know what is wanted. I will soon set up my Etsy account once I get extras.

Enjoy your day! - Ahlexandria. <3

2 comments:

  1. Well I cant wait to get mine (:
    I'll follow you on instagram as well. Its Ahlexandria right? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everything is going how you expected it too :)

    I'm in love with the HK case. she is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats