Saturday, September 3, 2011

Yankees!

Yankees! by Ahlexandria

Yankees! a photo by Ahlexandria on Flickr.
Yankee games with Mom. :) These are the moments when it's priceless. I had such a great time just seeing my Mom & doing things we used to do when I was younger. We had a nice mother-daughter day & we plan on enjoying others. Hopefully we can see one more Yankees game before the season ends, if not we have the NHL, NBA & my favorite, the NFL coming up!

I have other pictures that I will fix & edit. On the mean time this one was my Mom's favorite. I also am getting earrings together to ship this week to some lovely bloggers. :)

- Ahlexandria

3 comments:

  1. yay! Team spirit great time for bonding and fun! cute picture girly :)

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love the Yankees! Cool photo, you look very pretty!


    Love the earrings and shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture (:
    Glad you had fun !

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats