Sunday, September 11, 2011

NFL Sunday's + iPhone Apps!

First & foremost:
To those who lost someone during 9/11/01 or because of 9/11, my love goes out to you & your family. A decade has passed & time hasn't healed all wounds.

NFL:
IT'S THAT TIME OF SEASONNNNN! I'm a big fanatic of football. I can watch all games & enjoy each one. I honestly don't have a favorite team, there are some I prefer to watch, but I do keep up with the games and the players. All the games from today were absolutely great!

iPhone Apps:
I also downloaded new apps onto my iPhone. You will see some posts from my iPhone & especially those from the new Blogger app they finally have. Hopefully it'll be easier to keep up with, just like it is with my Tumblr. I have all these different photography apps: Instagram (@Ahlexandria), some collage app, an editing app (to brighten the iPhone photos) & then this cool app called Pose. If you have an iPhone & have Instagram follow me: @Ahlexandria. Pose though are for OOTD type of posts. It's similar to Instagram, but involves outfits, stores you purchased it from, the prices & comments. I joined it because it's like a Lookbook but easier. Same name as everything else: @Ahlexandria - if you decide to download it.


Let's see how the Blogger app works out for me. I have to mess with it.

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope your weekends were all enjoyable.
- Ahlexandria

3 comments:

  1. Ooh lala, they finally have a blogger app? I'll have to download it as soon as my replacement iPhone comes in the mail. :D dope. I'll try out pose too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have an app now ! I need to downloaded it too.

    & You're like me, w/football. I dont have a favorite team, but there will be a team I prefer to win lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to download as well! Thanks for sharing love :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats