Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Overdue Update!

OOTD: Thrift blouse & stripped skirt.
This is a long overdue post. I was practically creating a post every day to. . .well, never! Things always seem to be completely hectic, juggling everything has been hard, but I'm trying my  best. I seriously just need to make more use of the Blogger app I have to set up posts & have them up & going. I don't want to leave the readers out of the wind with everything going on. I've been posting a lot of photos on Tumblr because it's just as easy as one-two-three. I want to make sure that I keep everything up to date, even if it's just a weekly post.

To all the new followers I wanted to say thank you. I know that with the give away that Liz had recently, it definitely brought about new readers. For those of you who have complimented my work thus far, I really appreciate it. Feedback is essential to growth, no matter if it's positive or negative. - Please remember that whether it's a hobby, a job, or even just life in general. Also, congratulations to Miss.Tapia for winning the contest. When you get the earrings & wear them if you could please send me a picture I'd appreciate it so much!

As for my earrings:
I've been getting asked on how to purchase earrings. As of right now it is per request. I am currently working on setting up my Etsy account. I am hoping in two Sundays I can share the "Grand Opening". Haha! The earrings are coming along & they're not as easy to make as it may seem. I love how everyone has contributed their sense of style & what color scheme they'd like for what they will be wearing. It helps me narrow down what to use & how to put everything together. If you go to the earrings link I have posted on my Tumblr, you will see those who have received earrings from me thus far, as well as ones that I have been creating. I will create either a little button or link on the side of the blog so you can just click right from my .com to see the earrings. This helps those who don't have Tumblr. Samples of these earrings are obviously attached into the blog. :)

 My design for my blog is still simple. The revamp didn't work out all how I wanted it to, but I do like simple. I actually did it myself, but another thing I want to do it get back into designing. This way I don't have to bother any of you lovely ladies for banners. I am working on it, so please don't make fun yet! Lol.

I've come to the conclusion I have an addiction to sales! I literally went thrifting this weekend & although I didnt' get as many things as I thought I'd walk out with, I definitely got some nice deals. Who can go wrong with a brand new Talbots blazer that was once $88 & got it half off the ticketed thrift price & paid around $9? Can you understand my addiction now?! I still have things that have yet to be worn that I found thrifting that I will be wearing soon with this weather. As for sales, OH MAN! That's another blog within itself.

I hope all has been well for everyone. I promise to get another post up shortly. Have a beautiful day.
- Ahlexandria

3 comments:

  1. I'm getting you some buyers for your earrings ! Check your tumblr (: Love the new design<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for your etsy shop! You are incredibly talented and I love how all of your earrings are unique and no two are the same. So for now, how can we contact you about ordering a pair?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you posted! I know how hectic everything can be and i cannot wait until you post etsy! yay!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats