Saturday, October 1, 2011

October 1st.

While reading Steffy's new blog I decided that I'd like to join her in some of what she shared. It is October first. It is time to set a monthly goal, or set things up where you begin on a fresh little chapter. Every month we all can gather up what we'd like to do or continue on what we'd like to work on. I decided to make a list as well:

  • Get my Etsy up by Sunday the 9th.
  • Have a photo for each day of the month.
  • Attempt to add more water to my diet.
  • Find new ways of cooking different meals.
  • Straighten my hair at least once this month.
  • Do one test a week for my college courses.
  • Make 3-5 earrings a day.
  • Get back to messages within 24 hours of receiving them.
  • Find positive outlooks.
  • Pick a new book to pick up and read.
  • Go on some of Steffy's journeys that she had planned.
Just a brief little overview of what it is I want to achieve. I think I am capable of doing so & I have already started my next coursework for school. I'm making sure that I take notes & do what I feel will help me remember everything. I am trying to maintain a 3.5 GPA or higher. Let's see!

Happy 1st of October!
- Ahlexandria

3 comments:

  1. those are some awesome goals Ahlexandria! good luck in school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair curly, but I'd like to see what it looks like straight (:
    I have no choice but to straighten my hair everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great goals, I can't wait to hear more about them as they become realities this month girl <3

    i'm going to make a post w/ mine now!

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats