Sunday, October 16, 2011

October 16th.

Definitely just had to make a vlog about why I don't need to do much texting anymore with the help of my new iPhone 4S. It's a great feature, especially Siri as a whole.

I know the look is really raw, but personally it is what it is, this is me on a Sunday. :)


If anyone has an iPhone & has apps that they like, please do share. I'm always interested in new apps & I like to review them. Also, those are some good apps for the rest of you to use. I'm still iffy about 2 of them, but for the most part that's what I use (not including the games I have)

Happy NFL Sunday everyone!
- Ahlexandria

4 comments:

  1. Great apps! I downloaded a few, and thanks for the review on the iphone 4S. hating on you a little bit right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my iphone, which is weird because I didn't think I ever would haha. But, I've been an owner for about 1 year now and wouldnt go elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. popbooth is so great, you should get "camera +" - such a great camera app, that and "pictureshow"

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats