Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 6th.

Keeping this a simple post for the day. Have a lot to get done before Sunday. Hopefully it all comes together accordingly. I really can't stop thanking people for being as supportive as they have been, it has been motivating me to continue doing what I'm doing.

It's too cold for me. I am wearing my leggings under my khakis, with a jean shirt & a grey sweater underneath. As you can see I'm trying to break in my leopard shoes. :)

Friday is tomorrow - I'm hoping Steffy comes & spends the weekend with me, she's like the manager of this entire project going on.

xo's - Ahlexandria

1 comment:

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats