Sunday, October 9, 2011

October 9th.

Sold items within hours of posting & creating Etsy. :)

AE jean jacket, ripped shorts, Grey Griffey's, Tribal tank & studded purse.

I found this in a bin. :)

NYC from NJ.

Pride event in NJ.

Sunday - what an eventful day. Out all day wearing a pair of earrings I made. Going to the Pride event that they had, as well as enjoy the view that was right behind it all.

Within 24 hours I had sold 4-5 earrings. I am proud of the outcome & will continue to post new items once a week. I am still taking requests & working on requests. As usual everything is hectic.

:)

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! I love that business is going swell for you dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see everything going so well with the newly opened shop! <3

    pride = L O V E

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats