Monday, October 3, 2011

October 3rd.

Each post this month will consist of the day it is written on. This is just to go along with a the daily photo that I am doing with Steffy, as well as not knowing what a title could possibly be. Creativity is going to lack in some places when it needs to be put else where at the moment lol.

As for being creative. . .
I have to thank the majority of you that have contacted me about the earrings. It seriously has helped me & inspired me to do more. I get ideas from all of you, I feed off of what you all have to say. Negative & positive remarks are great, at least it's feedback. No response to what you are doing means that you might be doing something wrong.

Caramel-Vanilla Macchiato
Funniest thing on Instagram when I posted this picture: "They spelled your name wrong." I know it was a joke, but seriously, people are so used to using my name with the H. It's quite interesting how long it's been with me. Anyways, Starbucks was definitely a 'picker-upper' today. I feel completely out of it, but still am trying to achieve my goals. 3 earrings minimum a night, let's see which 3 I will be working on today.
Hope everyone's Monday is going well.
- Ahlexandria

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture :) the funny thing is EVERYTIME I go to Starbucks, they don't just misspell my name, they write an entirely DIFFERENT name! Its like a ritual for me now, if I get "rihana" or "maryanne" I know its going to be a good day LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your posts :'( I'm loving you earrings though. From what I know you've only been doing this for a little while, but I can already see the progress from your first pair to the recent ones I see on Instagram/Tumblr. Love it ♥

    Sidenote: How do you get the border on your images w/ a caption?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo! and I'm used to spelling with an H as well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats