Sunday, October 2, 2011

October 2nd.



I've noticed that lately I've been using old techniques & aquiring new ones to make my earrings. They have sort of the same "style"/"look", but are different than the last. I'm excited for the Etsy shop to be up & running next Sunday. I hope it gets great feedback!

Also, I noticed that there have been comments left & I haven't gotten back to several you. I do apologize, but going forward all comments I post I will reply to. If anyone does need anything outside of the blog, or just wants to say "Hi", my e-mail is on the side. :)

5 comments:

  1. ohh i love these ones :)
    can't wait to see the shop mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these style that you come up with! You're gonna make bank with these I'm telling you (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the leopard print because they are simple, but not so simple. Seriously ladies, thank you for all of your support! I'm excited to see how this shop will turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love both, they're unique & spunky ♥. Especially love the second ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're both amazing! me loves <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats