Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October 4th.

I took some time off for myself. My body is honestly on the verge of giving up on me & I can't deal with it. I feel depressed, stressed out & over-thinking a lot of things that I shouldn't. I need to let it all just fall in place & stop wondering. If I know I'm doing my best, how much more can I push myself? It's a matter of trying to the best of your ability, not killing yourself over it.

A nice part of today was the package I received in the mail. It put a smile on my face. I need new flats & skips. Gradually I will build up on fall/winter clothes & items. I really need some thicker material clothes, but for a good price. I need to find some more thrift stores & deals.
Leopard print hard bottom flats. Tribal design skips. Leopard print moccasins.
I hope everyone had an amazing day. By the end of the week I'm hoping some things fall together for me. Either way, I have to keep going with my day to day.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the tribal skips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stress love. Everything will be okay. Just keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats