Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Twitter?!

I have so much updating to do on this blog it's a bit ridiculous. I've been clueless on what I should write on here & this is my primary blog. If you've been following me on Tumblr, you'll notice my random Instagram posts. I am now expanding (once again) networking wise & I recreated a Twitter account. GASP!

I figured if I want to make this blog more of a read & want people to see what I do with my hobby; I need to go back to networking more instead of worrying about people's stupidity on networking sites. If you follow my Twitter you will see my Instagram posts (which if you have Instagram you should follow me on there), as well as updates on when new earrings are posted on Etsy.


Currently I am doing a give away to the person who is my 100th follower. I think every time I get to the hundredth (ie: 200, 300) follower, I will offer them a customized pair of earrings.

This blog will get some new buttons on the side: Etsy, Twitter & a new e-mail that everyone can contact me at besides my G-mail (Ahlexandria@Ymail.Com).

Let's see how this all turns out. I will be back dating some posts, so stay tuned. :)
- Ahlexandria

2 comments:

  1. Lucky the person that wins the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cindia! and I can't wait to see the change :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats