Sunday, October 9, 2011

IT'S OPEN! :)

Ladies & Gents,
You do not know how exhausted I am. I am absolutely excited for my shop that I just opened up on Etsy (click the link to check it out). I posted several earrings for now, but I am going to do my best to get more up. It's very hard to do it on your own - any of you who are doing your shops alone, I admire you! Hopefully you all enjoy. I am still taking requests but will post new earrings on Etsy as well.

Le Sigh! I can't even thank everyone who has helped motivate & support me through this. I was determined & I made it all happen. Now I want to make sure I keep adding new items & gain new followers & loyal customers.

Time to relax.
xo's - Ahlexandria. <3

5 comments:

  1. so lovely! good luck with it!


    xxx
    lindapochinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the store is open! I see you made a lot of sells. congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayy! I'll be purchasing a pair soooon!!!

    <3,
    Chymere

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on opening your etsy shop! I follow u on instagram and love what you have shared. I will def check it out (your store).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats boo, I'm happy for you! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats