Monday, September 12, 2011

Floral Thrift Blouse.


Thrift Blouse. HK Case. H&M Trousers. Minnetoka Mocs.

I know I haven't been posting as much as I should have been. I was trying to keep up with day to day, but I have been completely slacking. It was easier posting to Tumblr because of the app that I had on my phone, thank goodness for the new Blogger app that I mentioned in yesterday's post.

I've been a bit busy, also I've been sick. But I'm trying to make sure that I send everyone's earrings out that has requested as soon as I can. I had to restock on items, so hopefully this week I will finish on the huge list that I have going. I'm trying to be as productive as possible, especially adding in the work that I have to do for school.

Tonight the Pats vs the Dolphins. I'm actually pretty excited to see Brady vs. Reggie Bush. It should be interesting with the cover & new players that they have.

Anyways,
Hope everyone's Monday went well.
- Ahlexandria

1 comment:

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats