Wednesday, June 1, 2011

There's something inside me that still seems to care about things. As much as I have started not to & begin to just shrug my shoulders to everything, at the same time I easing into letting things go with so many things. If it's not certain situations, or how I would feel about things, it's the people who it's all involved with. Now in some sense this is positive, or this is completely negative. Depending on the circumstance & what I not caring about anymore it can just be bad. When I stop caring about people there won't be a way to really come back into my life. Right now I still care just a little bit because of piece of me doesn't want to let people who I know have potential slip away. I can't help but let them though when they aren't helping in any way to make it better. Not caring about certain situations can benefit me, as well as certain people. It just helps me continue on with whatever I am doing & not want to look back.

When I start finding more reasons to not care, when I find more things that just show the lack of respect, or even just when I see something that blows mine completely, then I start letting it sink all in. I take it for what it is & I refuse to beg or to try to justify anything anymore. I begin to become distant & disappear. So in the end I either lost out on a good person in my life (but if they were good you'd think they'd be more about wanting to be around & more understanding), or they possibly lost out on someone good in theirs.

Please, I ask of those of you that are in my life, don't tell me one thing just to push me away, it hurts! Tell me something yet you're doing the complete opposite. You aren't being honest with me & you're just lying to yourself. & if that's the case you are messing with not one but anyone's emotions in your life because you are confused. Be careful what you say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats