Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I've Lost It

COMPLETELY!
As much as I want to update everyone about my trip, I have had the hardest time since I have come home. Good things only last for so long, so do good feelings. I went the extra mile so fed up from everyone & everything & deleted my Tumblr, my Twitter (which I rarely used anymore) & I haven't had Facebook since last summer. I can't deal with all these sites and the people that are on it. Don't get me wrong I have met some amazing people who are now considered friends, but lately it's all about issues & people have no respect for one another. I just can't deal with that!

I am a very caring person, & I am more emotional then others. This happens a lot more when I am juggling more then one thing & I get let down. I have to say i ended up disappointed by someone throughout the past two days because they were not about their actions. & even when given the opportunity to fix it how they said they would, they still shut me out. So it makes it seem like you don't want to get to know me or want me to get to know you. Getting to know someone entails a lot more then hi, byes & hanging out. You have to trust that they won't hurt you & let your guard down. If I can do it after all the hurt & mess I've dealt with, you could too. I am not out here to hurt anyone, I more than know what it feels like. So to that person; even despite the headache for the past two days, I honestly feel all you did was give up instead of just start on a clean state with someone who is willing to learn from you & hoped it would be vise versa. I am only going so hard despite the time knowing you because I know you are being guarded, i know that you feel more than whatever. Some times you just have to take a risk and tell yourself there's nothing to lose if you try.

That is just ONE of the very minor issues I have dealt with. I can say I am completely fed up with everything & that I didn't even want to wake up this morning to get ready. I am at an all time low & being out of work didn't work for an extra day. So I have to put up this fake smile & do what I have to do. I will be sharing more on here because I have a lot to say & I need to let it all out. I just can't involve myself with other sites that too many people just misunderstand all that is being said & feel my words are there to stab them.

Next post in a few.
For now good morning everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Aw hun, you just came back from vacation... I'm sorry you're feeling this way :'(. I know sometimes we just want to like erase every little site and disengage from the world, I've done it before so I completely understand. I hope you feel better though... xo *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better fuu see lee

    hoooo saaah hoo sahh .

    wish i can help :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything get better honey <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Espi! It's like how do I come back from a trip & deal with that?! It's alright though because it's only going to be getting back up from there. I don't mind going through it, everything will prevail.

    Ching Pow - I will be better my little one. Thank you so much for your concern.

    Dari, everything takes time, right? I am giving it all the time that it needs.

    Ladies. <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats