Thursday, May 5, 2011

Teen Suicide.

Yesterday afternoon there was a lot of commotion around the block of where I'm currently working. Let's just say it's not what I expected. When I walked to the crime scene, it was a mad house. People were standing there looking, cops were telling us all to leave, telling people not to take pictures.

Here is the article. A young man jumped off a building right into a MTA bus. The body was covered when I went over there, there was a huge dent in the bus and people in complete shock.

Life gets hard. Everyone handles it differently. When I read the article online & saw the comments, I was surprised at what people had to say.

4 comments:

  1. Wow people are so heartless, it's ridiculous. Nobody tries to understand each other in this world. May that man rest in peace and I hope his family, friends and ex girlfriend are all going to be okay after dealing with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It breaks my heart reading news like this but its real. These things happen everyday and each time I hear about it I wish I could've saved someone.

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria, Syd, Daisy - sorry for my late response. BUT can you believe what people have to say? It is crazy how the world is & when people don't know when they shouldn't be opinionated.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats