Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

(Taken with her Evo on Cinco De Mayo 2011)

Although quite shaken up this morning I couldn't forget the special day for my special-crazy lady! She texted me with a menu of what she wanted for breakfast, so of course that's my cue to make it! I got up, looked for eggs, the breakfast turkey patties and the beef sausage. I love omelets, so I made her a diced green pepper, ham and monster cheese omelet. I cooked the turkey patties and sausage together & I made wheat toast. I served her her plate with some diced strawberries as well. Hey! She didn't ask for anything but breakfast. Funny part was that she goes "Unlike my friend whose at IHOP waiting two hours, we got a free meal. At least everything was here." I go "Of course it was, YOU SET ME UP!" & all she did was laugh because she knows she only purchased those things during the week so she could have breakfast in bed. SMH! Tricky woman she is.

Anyways, to all those mothers out there, I wish you an amazing mother's day! I hope you get treated like the queens that you are and get shown all the love possible.

xo.
- Ahlexandria

I think I need to create a nice signature to attach to the end of my blogs. Hm! My next little project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats