Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Quick Update.

Yesterday was my BIRTHDAY! :)
I have to say I had the most amazing time. I'm just briefly updating everyone & I will later on write about everything in whole - I have a lot to say about it all. BUT, I just wanted to thank everyone who wished me birthday love, who came out to see me, who spent all that time with me. You have all put smiles to my faces, made my birthday more than what I expected it to be.

I am away on my birthday vacation, my gift to myself, here in Jamaica. It's is absolutely GORGEOUS! Every year it's a tradition between my friend & I to take ourselves some where for our birthday. This year we decided to come to Jamaica & I can't even say I regret the decision any bit. Things like this, times away like this, help me ease my mind. It lets me realize the beauty there is to life & I appreciate being able to see it all. Even being sick I manage to make sure that there is something worth looking forward to & this happens to be one of those. One more memory I can put under my belt, with someone amazing & something I can always cherish. Another country down in my book, another get away I have released my soul to.

Talk to you all soon. I will try to update with some pictures when I get the chance.
xo - Ahlexandria

4 comments:

  1. Live it up Birthday girl, Jamaica is all yours can't wait to hear about your tropical adventures!

    With love,
    Daisy

    http://imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed it! Happy Birthday. That's a great idea to go to another country. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG! Jamaica was amazing & if I could stay there I honestly would have. It was more fun then I have imagined & I plan on going back some time soon. I still have to get pictures posted up!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats