Friday, May 20, 2011

"Lesson Learned".

I am glad that for you, I was the person who had to suffer while you learned about yourself. Now when you finally have turned yourself around I won't be the one reaping the benefits of it, the next person will. So while I was the one who was beat, choked, played for a fool, taken advantage of - the next person will get the better side of you. I'm glad that you could do that for yourself really. I am glad it was me that had to deal with that because it was a lesson learned for both of us. I know what I don't ever want to put up with & tolerate every again.

So for all of that; the tears that I've cried, that came down my face while being choked. For the marks and bruises you have left on my body. For the mental & emotional damage you have caused. For the broken heart. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. :[

    i've thought this a couple of times, and the thought terrified me. it really does suck when a person gets to break up with you and move on to be a better person in their next relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe not a better person, but someone else. Then you wonder what do they have that you didn't. & you see them happier & you think like "Wow! I invested all this time into you for you to be able to find this this & that."

    Who knows. I don't want to think that way. I just want to be happy for those who find happiness.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats