Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Birthday & Judgement Day.

Judgement day is the 21st & if I get taken before my birthday on the 24th, me & the person upstairs will have some issues.

As excited as I am for my birthday, I know I will get emotional & it will be reminiscing on my memories. I can't believe all I have gone through, learned, experienced & have found out within the last year. It has been another chapter written in my life & one that has presented many hardships. Getting older does not mean you are wiser, it just means you have lived that amount of years in the course of life.

Next week on my birthday I just want a peaceful & beautiful day. I want to enjoy my time with those who want to be around me & enjoy my day in general. I am truly happy to hopefully see another year, even after my health has taken another toll for the worse. I could be suffering more, so for that I am grateful.

Thank those of you who have stepped into my life & those who have ran out. I have grown so much from everything & will continue to prosper.

As for Judgement day, if you want to take those worthy of it, fine! But do me a favor leave me in this hell so I can try to enjoy the rest of the years, months or days I have to live. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Im right there with you will the judgement day thing. I also want to wish you a happy early birthday :)

    http://miss-jaelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dari :)
    Thank you a ton onch again. Thank goodness I saw after judgement day. I really enjoyed myself.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats