Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dear Stephanie,

A Big Part Of Me. by Ahlexandria

(A Big Part Of Me. a photo by Ahlexandria on Flickr.)

I wanted to thank you for inviting me out to your big day. I can't explain the joy that ran through my body & the chills that it all gave me. You look absolutely amazing & your smile was glowing. I am proud of you, you have come a long way & getting to know you throughout this time has made me grow to love you even more. Your family is amazing, no wonder you are the way you are. I know times have gotten hard for you, & even though someone you thought would surprise you didn't come, I'm glad I was there to fill a small piece of that void.

You have inspired me. I can honestly say knowing I have messed up with college, knowing that my health has gotten the best of me, seeing you has made me realize we can all conquer our goals. I will continue to strive in school, continue to push forward, because seeing you receive your diploma is something I know I want for myself.

I can't thank you enough for coming into my life last year & becoming someone who will always leave a footprint in my heart. There is no way I'd let you go, no way I'd ever allow anything to defeat the friendship that we have. We have something one in a kind, we have defied the laws of relationships & hardships that come with it. You honestly complete a part of me that many other people who have tried to be friends, couldn't. You are my princess, a princess & there is no reason anyone should treat you less of that. You deserve nothing but the best & all the precious gifts life has to offer.

I know you are going to do great in your new chapter of life, the new journey that lies ahead of you. Remember like Katherine said "You guide your ship, you control your anchor." Life is yours, your life is yours & you are going to do phenomenal as you take control & manage it wisely.

Congratulations! & cheers to our unique bond & relationship that is still blossoming. I'm ready to see your newest endeavors.

I honestly & truly can say; I LOVE YOU!

- Ahlexandria. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats