Monday, June 27, 2011

Sunday - Pride.

As much of a let down it was not to go to Pride yesterday, I couldn’t. I ended up being taken care of & having to make a visit to the ER. I hate hospitals, I hate it because of the germs, the wait, the fact that I’m in a hospital period. I know a few people who were probably disappointed, but I need to worry about my health first. I am proud of my love for women, I am happy to be apart of the LGBTQ community, I have celebrated before & although I am not a fan of some things, it would have been nice to be there with those who matter to me & are rejoicing with me. I can’t change that now though because when I think things are slowly coming together, they are slowly falling apart in other aspects.

I’m always tired, I’m always in pain & turning to pain medicine will not help solve anything. Clearly not every doctor is meant to be a doctor either. I need to cleanse myself, maybe that will help one of the issues, but for now I have to maintain what I can. With barely any sleep, I got up & made sure I was at work. I tried to make sure I didn’t look out of it, I wasn’t too tired. I don’t want what happens with my body to effect everything entirely (although it seems like it already has).

I’m taking deep breaths, just hoping that things turn around, or I can stay strong.
- Ahlexandria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats