Friday, June 3, 2011

The fact that I haven’t heard from you really has been lingering my mind, you have been invading my mind! I don’t know how to explain how much I miss your laugh, your smile, just being able to hug & kiss you. What else is there for me to do but just let you be? What else can I do but give you what you asked for & respecting your decisions?

I hope whenever I see you I will get that hug, that look, you will get that high that you once had with me. Maybe you will see that there is someone out there willing to take it all at an easy pace with you. There is so much more to get to know, more to understand, no matter how long you have known someone there is always more.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats