Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Damaged Camera.

I forgot to update everyone on what happened with my beautiful, expensive camera! While I was in Jamaica I thought it would be cool to take it with me while ziplining/canopying through the jungle. It was one of the most amazing & incredible experiences I ever got the chance to do, especially releasing all the stress by screaming at the top of my lungs on six different lines. One of them was 1000 feet across above all the trees in the jungle, I almost died screaming “Watagwan” all the way across.

But back to the point of this lol: My camera that I purchased back in March I believe – Canon EOS 600 (Rebel T3i) it got water damage. At the beginning of the excursion it was a light drizzle, I had the camera wrapped up, but I guess it just didn’t work. I did get some footage and videos flying across the first zipline & river, but now my poor baby doesn’t turn on. I still have to see if I can exchange it at Best Buy with the warranty, if not I’m screwed lol. At least my trip was ALL WORTH IT!

I will try getting the pictures from the trip up this weekend, especially the little video that I got. Let's see if I can also get my camera fixed. :(

2 comments:

  1. Damn that's too bad. I hope you get it fixed! I really want that camera. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esspi! I'm dying to get it fixed. It's driving me up the wall, but I've been so exhausted. UGH!

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats