Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Truly does bother me that I want to talk to you, but I just choose not to. With the way I have been feeling & how things played out, I know that I would be giving in to someone who doesn’t appreciate the person they had. If someone misses you, & they know they had fault in a situation, they’d find a way to reach out to you, they’d sit there and make things better. When a person has too much pride to even do that, it makes you reconsider what you actually meant to them, if you ever meant anything.

Only time can tell what will happen. It’s all a matter of being patient & waiting it all out. I can’t write to someone when I already tried reaching out & they shut me down. They are better at running away from their problems, because they can’t face their true feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats