Saturday, June 11, 2011

It takes courage to write to someone. The worst part of it all is not knowing whether they want to hear from you or not. As much as I'd like a response back I don't expect one because honestly you never know what can be said. Hopefully they took the time to read what I had to say & find a way to forgive me. I am not asking to be in their life right now, maybe some where down the line when it's more acceptable for the both of us. It's really up to them because I put my pride aside for that moment to reach out.

-Sigh-
There goes that.

7 comments:

  1. I missed you on tumblr. >=[
    i was a'lookin for you and realized that you deactivated it. >=[

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you get your response. i did that once, i'm still waiting for a response. i'll be crossing fingers for you my love..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Euni! I know. I needed this time away from there. It honestly wasn't a blog anymore for many, it's more of a social network. I think my personal blog/.com is my best bet for now. Those who care will follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, no response from one person I apologized to. -shrugs- It happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. their loss. keep being the amazing spirit you are..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I'm not sure if you remember me from tumblr, but yeah I was shocked when I realized you deactivated a while back. And then I remembered you had this blog. You were one of my favorites, and I miss reading you posts. I guess I will just enjoy whatever you have to say on here.

    I hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lorena! I wrote to you in your ask box. I honestly wanted to thank you for looking for me & finding me to write to me. You can read all the posts here. I'm considering what to do with my Tumblr, if I want to go back to one since I deleted everything & have NO followers now. LOL. You are a beautiful person. <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats