Saturday, June 4, 2011

God-Family.

Saturday (as I dated this back to the date of), was an amazing day. I bar tended a college graduation bbq for a girl I've known since I was about 10. Her, my God-sister & myself all grew up together. While I was serving drinks someone screams my name. I look up & it's my God-sister! I was extremely happy when I saw her, then my God-mother, then my beautiful God-daughter & God-son I haven't seen in FOREVER! Due to family issues, I distanced myself from a lot of people, especially them. It's a bad habit that I do & it made me miss seeing my little ones grow up! In a way I was completely disappointed, but when they enjoyed being around me, smiled, giggled & splashed water all over me, I knew that I wouldn't ever let that happen again. Later that day I got to see my God-brothers & how much they have matured. It's crazy how time changes, when you grow up with people how their life turns out.

My God-daughter's 4th birthday is coming up in a week & her birthday is at the end of the month. She already told me what she wants; "Titi I want a Jesse hat." You know, Jesse from Toy Story?! LOL, she's the cutest thing, I have been on my search. My God-son will get a little gift too because I can't leave him out. When Audrianna was born I was there that same day looking at her, loving her at that very moment. She's so big now, so precious! The picture I have framed of her as a baby, the one's with her & Santa, now just how smart she is. Lucas, he's a little munchkin brat, but he's the cutest little boy I swear.

I just wanted to share that, also some pictures of them. :)

This is Lucas. He is a little monkey.


Audri is Titi's princess & she is so cheery.

He's such a grump & she's such the diva.

3 comments:

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats