Monday, June 27, 2011

Pinkberry Addict.

Mango frozen yogurt with Kiwi, Strawberries, Raspberries & Fruity Pebbles.

It's one thing for me to be addicted to Hello Kitty & sushi, but PINKBERRY?! YESSS! It's found a way to my heart. Even with a little bit of money I will manage to squeeze in the room for some delicious Mango topped with fruits and Fruity pebbles. Thanks to Glo, I am all over it. I will take myself for the most part. I've gone with maybe two other people the past 10 times I've been there. Other then that, it's just me & this delicious picker upper. If I'm having Pinkberry it's because I'm either: 1) Craving it. 2) Really down. 3) It's hot out, it's healthy & it's so damn DELICIOUS! :)

Today it was more than needed to make me feel just a bit better.

2 comments:

  1. i'll say an extra prayer for you and hope it sends good vibes your away. and seeing this makes me want to cave and finally try Pinkberry. so many people i know love it, i guess it wouldn't hurt to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im jealous, because we dont actually have a Pinkberry, we have a Yagoot, which is like the knock off version.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats