Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Unknown #2

She can love me one minute, hate me the next.
She can want me around, then just toss me away.
She has this control that I let her have.
I don’t want to fight, because arguments tear us.
I don’t want to disrespect her decision either.
I don’t want to sit here & let her go so easy.
She does it all on her own, I can’t change her.
She does what she wants, she’s become a stranger.
She has no idea who I am anymore, or what I can do.
I have no idea of what she is capable of, it’s all through.
I can’t explain the pain I feel, it tears me up inside.
I don’t understand her reasoning, even though I try.

I’m scarred, I’m burned, I’m ripped into pieces.
I’m no where near fixing, not anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats