Wednesday, April 6, 2011

DO NOT

& when I mean DO NOT, I SERIOUSLY MEAN DO NOT ; treat me like some chick you just met knowing damn well you've known me for longer then that. Do not sit there & think that it's ok to talk down to me all because you are doing better for yourself, or then a lot of people. Do not try coming at me sideways yet you claim to love me. Do not disrespect me, verbally abuse me, because trust me I will tell you that you're doing it. Do not expect me to keep my mouth shut after tolerating all the bull shit for so long.



JUST DO NOT DO STUPID SHIT & WE WON'T FIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats