Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Confession:

At one point in my life I was addicted to pain killers. I couldn't stop taking them, it helped relieve every feeling I felt. I love pain killers: ibprofen 800mgs, vikes, vikes mixed in my weed especially. On some crazy next level high/relaxation. It eased my mind, it eased my pain, it helped my body forget the pain for those minutes, hours. It got to a point that I could take two 800mgs with a beer, go out and get shit faced.

I stopped smoking after a while, I stopped taking the medicine/pills. I would let my body suffer, try to handle all the pain I had to go through, even crawl to a bathroom. Anything to not have to take medicine. I couldn't take the pain anymore, so I'd find alternative pills to take. I ended up going back to 800mgs because those were the ones that helped that pain disappear a bit better then Midol, Tylenol, Excedrins. BUT I refuse to ever turn back to taking pain relievers to help me mellow out my pain, mind and hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats