Saturday, April 23, 2011

"Boom I Got Your Boyfriend I Got Your Man!"

Up at 6am on a Saturday when I don't even have to be up this early. I'm not sure if it was a dream that I had, which I wish I remembered, or if it's because my body is used to be up this early. What kills me is that during the week I barely want to get up, but on a weekend I am wide awake. Well I just want to tell my body that it's fucking with me & I am going to make myself sleep more even if it doesn't want to!

I figured since I've been write posts about how I've been feeling, this is another addition to that. Like seriously posting at 6am just because I woke up & can't sleep.

As for the title, an infomercial came on about girls exercising, BuyTurboFire.Com to be exact. & that was the song women were busting their butts too. Motivational, but really don't care much this early in the morning. I swear infomercials are on for drunk people just coming in so they can be stupid & charge their card.

Anyways,
TOP OF THE MORNING TO YAH!

2 comments:

  1. That is a good point. I think your right infomercials are for the drunks!! haha! Never thought of it that way! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICOLE! It hit me that seriously infomercials have to be for people who come in wasted. Either that or people who are completely deprived from sleep & are delusional & will spend their money.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats