Monday, April 11, 2011

There are girls that think that being with a female is a lot easier than being with a male. So they'll go & become curious to figure out what it is they want since being with a guy was so heart breaking.

In my opinion being with either or is just the same. The only difference between the two is what is in between their legs. Woman or man can both hurt you, break your heart, be violent towards you, shatter your entire being (if you let them). Just because you are tired of dating a guy doesn't mean the right guy isn't out there for you. Don't go messing with a female (especially those that actually love females), leading their emotions on for something that you are unsure of actually wanting.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh I agree with you. I see my sister and the things she goes through with females she has been with. It's heartbreak and a lot of drama. I also agree with not leading girls on.

    I remember the first time I dated a girl. I was so confused but I realized I really liked her and I wasn't going to be one of those girls that leads someone on. She broke my heart just like a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Syd, it's crazy what people are capable of. I understand we are human & we are allowed to experience & experiment. But people seem to forget that we all have feelings. All something we learn from.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats