Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Drained.

My body has collapsed. I barely slept through the night, pains in my stomach, hovering my toilet. I try to sugar coat it, but that is what happened. I have red in my flem, I haven't ate dinner for a week now. I took the day off to try & relax, but lacking sleep, my eyes are burning & I'm thrown. My eyes are burning, my stomach is hurting. I tried eating breakfast, but one spoonful of oatmeal is all I can have. Now I'm waiting for a doctor to call me back so I can try to get some blood work done. The never ending cycle.

Good morning! I've been up way before the sun. I hope everyone's day goes well.

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! I hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nicole. =/ It's draining I swear. Hasn't ended & is worse then that, but didn't want to gross anyone out.

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats