Saturday, April 2, 2011

IBS Fact #1

"Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) affects about 1 out of 10 people or more.* IBS is one of the most common disorders seen by doctors. There's no single treatment or cure. There are ways to manage IBS so that you feel better. " (source www.aboutibs.org)


Depending on the severity of IBS it takes a bigger effect on others. I have severe IBS & it's hard to deal with the pain, the infrequent bowel movement and maintaining certain eating habits. I eat healthy for the most part, I love vegetables, salads & things with less grease. But that only refrains my body from retaining heavy toxins. With having IBS & other conditions I do have, day to day the way I feel changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats