Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another Sleepless Night.

It's been happening for a while now, but it's gotten worse. I guess with everything I'm dealing with & what's on my mind, it only makes it harder. I've tried sleeping pills, I've tried teas, I've even tried relaxing my body - it's not helping. I wake up in sweats, I wake up in the middle of the night crying. The nightmares that I've been having don't do me any justice either.

I already know I won't want to eat anything again. A week of not wanting to eat much of anything. I force myself to eat only so I have something in my system.

I'm trying to figure out a way. I didn't go to work yesterday because I was completely drained, had a break down & my doctor, oh my doctor! -sigh-

I didn't want to wake up this morning, but I once again dragged myself out of bed to get up & be responsible. I had the choice not to wake up today, but I chose to. Too much is on my mind, I"m too hurt, in too much pain - maybe being active will help just a bit.

I really hope something changes.

2 comments:

  1. If you haven't tried it yet, give something like melatonin a try. I take it at times where I want to be asleep early and it actually works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anon - I wish you would at least write your name so I could address you, but either way the fact that you took the time out to write me was very nice. I do try some over the counter things, or even a tea. It gets really hard, but I will consider melatonin. THANK YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments, critique, advice, even a hello is always welcome!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
xo - Ahlexandria


Follow Me :)
Twitter | Instagram | VSCO | Tumblr

#SCBE SmallChicksBigEats